The Problem Busters celebrate reaching the big 1 year of podcasting together in this short yet witty episode. What were we thinking setting this show up? What have we learned and what is next for the show? All will be revealed in this annual celebration episode.
About the show:
Problem Busters is a show that explores solutions to the biggest and the smallest of problems. Hosts Jonathan Goodwin and Oliver Happy discuss making the world a better place with guests from far and wide.
- Happy Goodwin day!!! 1 year today
- What we planned when we started?
- It was a crazy idea… to highlight people helping fix things around them.
- What we have learned?
- People were interested! and hundreds of people have listened.
- We’ve met some amazing people. “Met” 😁
- There is a lot of improving going on. When you start to look for it, we are surrounded by people doing positive things.
- There is plenty of positive news around.
- Lock down has been both master and teacher. It held us apart physically, yet brought many together.
- Lockdown was a mirror we couldn’t help but look into. The air was cleaner, no cars, peace and quiet, trivialities no longer important.
- Focus on what was important – planet, freedom and loved ones
- What we are doing next?
- A long list of interesting people to talk to
- Happy good news, each month.
- More nerdy science!!
- Episode: Avoiding burnout with Daryl Woodhouse
- Gone Workabout – Episode: Made in the 90s
Logo and concept by Christy Connor.